The BLUE LINE is the SAFE AREA, Anything past the blue line may be trimmed. Referencing the image above.
The RED LINE is the PROJECTED TRIM LINE. The projected trim line can vary .5" and slight blade shifting may occur. *If your image has borders the print may look uneven.
If you are unsure, Select Fix Setup Issues.
That is our low price Design Assistance offer that includes up to 15 minutes of design revision. In most cases, this will be enough to fix most Bleed and Layout issues.
Fix Setup Issues
Before printing, we will send you a preview. You will be able to see how it looks inside of our printing template. You will be able to see the safe areas and projected trim lines.
We will review that your art is clear of any URGENT file setup issues that you may have missed for example.
• The correct mode was used (CMYK)
• Print Layout fits the print template
• Proper DPI ( 300 dpi)
• Image is set for Full Bleed (Colors all the way the edge)
• Text size and spelling is the responsibility of the designer. We will not look for text size or grammar, but if we do happen to find some we will let you know.
• We cannot perfectly color match, but the colors should be perfect or close. Please remember to print out a sample at your home office, to ensure that your text is the size you expect.
• Your order is refundable until approved for print, but the design assistance is non-refundable if selected.
We will not print until you approve of the previews sent,
Please be sure to check your Spam filters and Junk email folder if you do not receive your preview within 24 hours.
Be the first to review “24x12 Corrugated Yard Signs”